Juicy, warm, gooey and satisfying- oh and guilt-free for anyone trying to be a little cleaner this Shrove Tuesday/Pancake Tuesday.
1 scoop vanilla protein
3 egg whites
1/2 cup oats
1/2 medium ripe banana
1/2 cup blueberries
2tsp baking powder
- Place the uncooked oats into a blender until it resembles flour.
- Add the eggs, banana, protein and blend until smooth.
- Chuck in the berries using a spoon.
- Place a pan on medium heat and scoop out about 2 tbsp per pancake
- Cover pancakes as they cook to ensure the middle is all cooked through. They should take about a minute on the first side then about half a minute on the flip side.
- Serve with 0% Fage Greek yoghurt and a trickle of honey.