It’s roughly about four months ago I decided to change my lifestyle completely. I was fed up not achieving the goals I wanted to achieve with all the effort I was putting into my training.
After years of competitive running and very poor nutritional advice I found myself going backwards, my hips and knees were extremely sore and I quite often found myself low in energy. That’s when I started to train in The Edge. I was advised on limiting my cardiovascular training to avoid further pain in my joints, start resistance training and I was also advised on what supplements would help me achieve my goals quicker.
Like every girl all I wanted to achieve was to look good and feel good. I was just afraid that weight training would make me big and bulky and the truth is no it does not. In fact it does the opposite it has completely toned by whole body, I feel stronger leaner and healthier since I’ve started to weight train. Not only am I stronger physically but my confidence has improved massively if anything weights have made me feel better then I’ve ever felt. Now I can go out wearing my favourite dress with confidence.
Daily Food Diary:
- Breakfast – banana and egg pancakes with almond butter. Green tea, Omega 3 liquid fish oil
- Snack – Handful of nuts and a pink grapefruit
- Lunch – Bacon with spinach, rocket, beet root, sweet corn and an avocado. Green infinity fuel drink, and Omega 3 liquid fish oil
- Snack – 2 rice cakes with a green tea
- Dinner – Beef mince with tomato sauce, broccoli and kidney beans with a side of sweet potato fries. Green infinity fuel drink, Omega 3 liquid fish oil
- Fluid intake for the day: 2 litres or water and 3-4 cups of green tea