Healthy Fakeaway time!
3 chicken fillets
1/2 cup of almond flour
1 cup of desiccated coconut
Rock salt to taste
- Mix together the almond flour and coconut in one small bowl and whisk the egg in another bowl.
- Cut the chicken into strips and coat each in egg them in the flour mix.
- Repeat for each and coat evenly!
- Heat some coconut oil in a frying pan, add chicken and fry for two mins on medium heat until lightly bronzed. Add to a baking tray in a preheated oven to 180c and cook for 10-12 mins until cooked through!
- Eat and enjoy with some homemade guacamole and some spinach and sliced avocado with tomato!
Perfect “fakeaway” to beat those sneaky cravings 🙂